You have no items in your shopping cart.
Carpet Tiles By Manufacturer
There are no products matching the selection.
Afloor are the largest online supplier of carpet tiles.
We provide carpet tiles to a variety of clients, our ranges of carpet tiles have been selected to complement our clients requirements when choosing carpet tiles to complete their decorative finish.
Our carpet tiles can be selected by manufacturer, carpet tiles by colour or carpet tiles by price.
Carpet tiles are an excellent choice when renewing your flooring, the carpet tiles colour schemes, designs and pattern diversity of carpet tiles makes them and extremely unique.
Carpet tiles have a number of benefits over traditional commercial carpet, carpet tiles are quicker to install and individual carpet tiles can be replaced if necessary without the need to move all of your furniture.
The Carpet tile has been around for over 50 years and was originally developed for homes as a hard wearing alternative to traditional broadloom carpet. The Carpet tiles offer many advantages over traditional broadloom and make designing your own floor scheme easy. Recently there have been some great new carpet tile designs introduced specifically for the home market in line with the most up to date trends in home interiors. Interior designers, makeover programmes and interior magazines are increasingly presenting carpet tiles as a new design trend.
Carpet tiles (also known as ‘soft modular flooring’ or ‘carpet in a box’) are ideal for creating stylish schemes in homes:
- Carpet tiles are easy to install.
- Carpet tiles are easy to transport – boxes to fit in the back of your car.
- Carpet tiles are easy to lay on top of laminate/vinyl/concrete with no need for underlay.
- Carpet tiles are easy to fit in awkward shaped rooms.
- Carpet tiles are easy to clean and if a tile is damaged, you can simply replace the tile rather than the whole floor.
- Carpet tiles are easy to lift and take with you if you move home, particularly if you are renting.
- Carpet tiles installations can be done in small areas or temporarily - you can even work around the furniture rather than empty the whole room.
Carpet tiles include a strong backing so they require no underlay or adhesives and produce less waste than other flooring types, particularly in awkward shaped rooms. This saves time and money and because carpet tiles are fairly easy to install, you can lay them yourself and save the cost of professional fitting. Any damage or spills can be resolved by replacing one tile rather than the entire floor, carpet tiles are definitely a cost effective flooring option.
Carpet Tiles are ideal for:
- With carpet tiles you can design your own floor - with a vast range of colours textures and patterns, you can create a unique floor design combining your favourites or create zones using different ranges.
- Carpet tiles work well in Kids’ bedrooms – it is easy to create colourful patterns on the floor to design a stimulating environment for children. Also spills and stains are much less of a problem with the ease of cleaning and replaceability of tiles.
- Carpet tiles offer quick replacement – if you need to replace a floor in a hurry it is easy to buy some carpet tiles, take them away in boxes and lay them yourself.
- Carpet tiles are a must for Areas of hard wear – look out for those suitable for castor chairs if you have a home office or study.
- Carpet tiles in Apartments/Flats – the growing trend towards apartments/flats means that traditional broadloom carpets are not an option for many people due to the poor accessibility of these buildings. There’s no need to struggle getting a bulky roll of carpet up the stairs or into a lift. You can simply carry boxes of carpet tiles. Check the benefits of modular carpet tiles for residential use.