Polyflor Polysafe Hydro Vinyl Flooring
Polysafe Hydro is a safety vinyl flooring range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance in continually wet, barefoot & shod areas. Available in 8 colours in either a traditional or multi-chip design, the range features safety aggregates in the vinyl and a raised pimple emboss for added grip and underfoot safety, to create a safe interior in commercial or residential areas. Highly suited to disabled adaptations.
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education *
- Raised emboss safety flooring, suitable for barefoot continually wet & shod areas
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- 8 colourways suited to use area
- Fully HSE compliant – 36+ TRL/4S Pendulum (wet test)
- Coloured quartz, aluminium oxide, silicon carbide particles & natural recycled aggregates incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
|Roll Sizes||2m x 20m = 40m2|