Polysafe Quattro has been specifically designed to provide a high degree of slip resistance whether wearing footwear or being barefoot in continually wet areas where additional contaminants such as shampoo and shower gels may be present. Engineered to achieve a sustainable slip resistance of 50+ (Slider 96) on the Pendulum wet test & Class B to DIN 51097, this range is not only practical but beautiful and engaging too. Available in 12 aqueous and subtle colours, of which 6 are chipped and 6 are unchipped. This stud-free safety flooring range offers superior comfort underfoot whilst maintaining high performance and safety.
- Barefoot/ shod safety product without the need for studs
- 50+ on the Pendulum (Slider 96), DIN 51097 Class B, R11
- 12 Shades, 6 chipped, 6 unchipped
- Designed for use in commercial & residential settings (Use area 23/34/43)
- A+ BRE generic rating, 100% recyclable & low VOC emissions
|Roll Sizes:||2m x 20m = 40m2|